This course comprises of 5 psychological care level 2 modules.
Each module will take you through the different aspects of Psychological Care Level 2 training needed to help you identify signs of psychological distress in patients diagnosed with cancer.
- Module 1: Assessing psychological distress and anxiety
- Module 2: Assessing low mood and depression
- Module 3: Implementing basic psychological interventions for anxiety
- Module 4: Implementing psychological interventions for low mood and depression
- Module 5: Sources of support / Signposting / Onward referral
Audience: This course is aimed at intermediate level allied health professionals and clinical nurse specialist who work with cancer patients.
Requirements: You will need to have completed Advanced Communication Skills training in order to access this course.